Sunday, October 13, 2013

C4K September Summary

Riley
Riley was in Mrs. Lieschke's class. There assignment was to post pictures they found interesting. Riley posted 4 and I commented that one really stuck of to me.I thought the picture was really clever and witty especially for a younger student to actually understand.

Tisha
Tisha's Blog: "This I Believe" was about her self expression in piercings. She named all of the piercings she had: surface, scaffold and lip, and why she got them. She also stated that everyone has their own identity in expressing themselves and use different ways to do so. We should not be concerned about why others choose what they choose but embrace their self expression. I commented that I was very proud of Tisha. I also named some of the piercings I have and commended her on her encouragement to others and her individuality and that she should keep expressing herself.


The last C4K I had was from a student outside of the United States in London. In his class they were working on peer communication and making new friends. He stated that he was excited on helping the other students in his class and hoped to make some new friends in the process. He was also excited in the process of making new friends. I commented that communication is key to making and maintaining new friendships and that he would soon learn that honesty and loyalty go hand-in-hand with it. I also told him that all of these skills would help him later on in life with more friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment