Sunday, November 3, 2013

October C4K Summary's

In Alex's Blog he told us about his Kiwi heritage and why they do the things they do. He seemed to have a lot of knowledge about his people. I told him:
Hey Alex! Im Cameron Hall, a student in EDM 310 at USA. I loved your blog! I think its great that you know so much about your history, ancestry and heritage. Sounds like it is a lot of great things that make up why you are kiwi. Good Work Alex!
In Evan's Blog he told us about the levels of the Alberta Forest. He also showed us the drawings that he did of the Alberta Forest. I told him
Hey Evan! Im Cameron Hall a student in EDM 310 at USA. I love your drawings! You seem to know and understand a lot about the levels of the alberta forest and which animals live where. Great work Evan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment