Friday, November 22, 2013

Project #2: PLN

For my PLN I chose to use Symbaloo. So far I have about 8 tiles. The first 2 tiles are my blog for EDM 310 and the EDM 310 class blog. I chose to list these 2 blogs because this gives me an easier way to access my own blog and the resources it entails for future endeavors in my classroom. I chose the EDM class blog because of the access to class announcements, links and resources that I might need now and in my future classroom. The next 3 tiles I have are my Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook accounts. These both give me access to my email accounts, both personal and school related. These give me access to contacting my instructors, classmates and even other teachers who can give me pointers to having a successful classroom. The next tiles I have are Pinterest and YouTube. I love Pinterest. They are both social networking sites where people can post their ideas through text and videos about projects done in their own classrooms and the classrooms of others. My next tile is Google search. I have this for information purposes for questions of my own and questions asked in the classroom. Google Search provides many different results from different sources about the question or topic asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment